5/15/13

Dafne for Gorean Room

Yeh flowers!!

Another great round of the Gorean Room starts today... And yes, Im stressed!! I´ve been designing a lot because so many events started this days: 25 L Tuesday, Gorean Room, Stuff in Stock.. 
So I hope to be a bit quiet now so I finally start to learn to build mesh, or read, or go shopping in RL.. or sleep! xD.
Well, this is the outfit I designed for the Gorean Room...and really I like it a lot. It has a touch of ethnic style, mixed with jewels to complete your look. Includes mesh top in 5 sizes, mesh skirt in 5 sizes, alphas, belt, bracelets, bangles, necklace and earrings. At the Gorean Room, you can get it for only 50 Lindens! 

And..... well I only designed it for now in brown colour, but I hope to make it in more. So please make comments and tell me 2 colors you prefer for this outfit. The most voted will be the new colors for it!!


TAXI TO THE GOREAN ROOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment