4/30/13

New releases for the 25 L Tuesdays: Erika outfit and Caste Bags Pack!!

And another great round of the fav event "25 L Tuesdays" is actually running!
As usually, I wanted to design something new to offer you in this special day of the week, so I designed this 2 stuff:

*Erika: versatile outfit for bonds or outlaws. Includes mesh top with mask in 5 sizes and a plus of flexi mesh (read notecard for details of this type of mesh), mesh skirt in 7 sizes, alphas, belt and modesty shirt.
Its available in black, brown and wine, mixed with intense colors to look more fun! Only during today, get them for 25 Lindens! Normal price will be 120.





* Caste Bags pack: many of my customers have asked me to build more backpacks, and yes.. I know they arent really backpacks, but I wanted to make something for caste roleplayers too..so here is a pack with handbags!! The pack includes 2 animated handbags, one for green caste and other for blue caste. They are full of accessories to make your RP more realistic! You can get it today for just 25 L, normal price will be 99 L


No comments:

Post a Comment