4/30/13

Matahari: I love Harem style!!!

Hi sweeties!!

Again, there is many time I dont update the blog, but I´ve been soooo busy working and I didnt have many time to post nothing. 

So first of all, I am going to show you the (almost) last release I designed for Gorean & Fantasy roleplay.
I designed Matahari for the last round of the 25 L Tuesday (past week, not today) and I wanted to get an awesome arabic style, perfect for slaves from Tahari or dancers of Gor. 

Matahari includes mesh pants in 5 sizes, mesh top in 5 sizes, alphas, 2 chain belts, long chain necklace, short necklace Open Collar scripted, bracelets and bangles. Is available in teal, red and pink, and last week, you could get them for just 25 L. Now you can get them for just 150 L each.. isnt bad too, true?






No comments:

Post a Comment