3/16/13

New Stuff for Gorean & Fantasy RP!

Hi sweets!!
Again, there is many time I dont update the blog so Im going to do a couple of long post to show you all the news in both stores. 
First of all, I want to present the new releases at Luas, for gorean /medieval / fantasy RP. 
This time I focused a little in outfits with appliers for Lola´s tango mesh breast, cause many customers are actually asking me for that type of clothes.... and yes, I can´t say no to good ideas. So many thanks for all those you give me suggestions!

Now we go with the new releases:

*Helen: I designed this super sexy outfit for slaves, for the past 25 L Tuesday Round. Includes 2 camisk (normal and for Lolas), skirt, bangles, legband, applier for lolas tango mesh breast, necklace with chest, necklace short with open collar scripts. Now is available for just 99 L in 3 colors: blue, red and green. Hope you like them!





*Rania: This silks are sheer, with lots of flowers, perfect for cute slaves, fairies, elfs, glovin and other magical girls. Includes sheer camisk, applier for lolas tango mesh breast, skirt, bracelets, crown, necklace and anklets. Available in white, pink and red for only 150 L but........ If you go to the Gorean Room event, you can find the white one for just 50 Lindens! So don´t miss it there :)






No comments:

Post a Comment